Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #6

I have just been exploring mashups and 3rd party sites. I was very interested in Bookr and Trading Cards. I found both to be very user friendly. I created both a book "Dogs" and several trading cards. I thought both could be very useful in supporting curriculum especially in science and social studies. The little books would definitely help support reading--both books I create and books the students create. I tried putting a trading card in this post, but wasn't successful. That will give me something additional to work on. For the most part, another successful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Call my cell and I can help you over the phone. My cell phone screen is blocked out so I can't look up your number. It will let me receive calls.. :) Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you on the books you can create! I think they will be great in the classroom to help get students more interested in reading whether they are reading books I have made, or if they are getting to create their own. I think I saw your Dog book. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete