Monday, July 19, 2010

Flying

Thing #12

As my journey continues, I truly am Firefly. I travel in darkness with small points of illumination. I found my flight going here and there, here and there; making it difficult to get the whole picture of Community.

The two points about successful comments that I think are important are not just agreeing or disagreeing with a blogger, but explaining why. Also, having some relevant, meaningful and real world comments add to the discussion and give the discussion credibility.

Making comments is not as easy as it sounds. I didn't know you have to register on each blog. I left comments on Problogger, 10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog, Blogging Basics 101, Organic Gardening News & Advice and Monarch Watch Forum.

The two blogs I found most interesting to me were Monarch Watch Forum and Organic Gardening News & Advice. Both of these are of personal and professional interest to me. One of my additional non-paid, responsibilities I have voluntarily taken on is developing and maintaining both a butterfly garden and an organic vegetable garden at my shcool. Both of these blogs will provide useful information.

Onward through the darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment