Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Staying Afloat

Thing #9

As I continue my flight, I am continuing to add RSS feeds to by blog reader. I found one on elementary bilingual education and a blog by Science Teacher. Both were very interesting and useful. I explored Edublogs, Topix and Technorati. All were fairly easy to use, but I found Topix the easiest and most interesting. You just plug in a zip code and you find your self in the middle of what is going on in the community. I liked that. I also tried Atomic Learning; however, I didn't have my SBISD user/password cheat sheet so I didn't get far. I'll try another day. So onward through the ethos!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Atomic Learning IS awesome and we are lucky to have it. I am new to the district and there is another employee with the same name...I had to get the AL folks to contact the district and get me set up with an account. Their response was swift and true! You can create you own learning plans and the system sends periodic reminders. SO much to learn, so little time!

    ReplyDelete