Friday, July 16, 2010

THING #10



With some help, I was finally able to get one of my trading cards posted here on my blog. It was a lot of fun creating these.



















Well, after three trys, I finally got it to my blog. I'm not sure why it cut off the second line of print. I'm still investigating. Maybe I'll have more success with another image generator.












Well, I'm back. I tried Wordle and was able to create and post it to the public gallery. I know I can use this to reinforce vocabulary and poetry with my first graders. I really had fun with this. I had posted my Wordle on this blog, but accidently deleted it. I'll have to see if I can recover it.












I also tried comic strip generator. Here's my character: Wonder Woman. I'm feeling very empowered going through my 23 Things and acquiring all this new knowledge.





Wordle: Life's FlightWell I was successful it getting my wordle back. Yeah, Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment