Thursday, August 5, 2010

Doings

Thing #21

I really liked Photostory. It was very easy to use. I had to do some prep work and get all the photos I wanted in some kind of order and in a named folder. After that, the rest was relatively easy. My only problem was in narrating the story. I'm not sure how many photos I have in my story, about 15 or so, and all the narrations came out fine except the last three. I tried editing the narrations numerous times without success. Not sure why. So my story has no ending. I will continue to work on this as it is something I was planning to use with my class.

PS I have not been able to post my photostory on my blog. I'm still working on it.



PPS Success at last, but still not able to correct narration problem on last three photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment