Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Discoverings

Thing #20

Exploring YouTube was fun--too many tangents to go off on. Under Librarians I came across Librarians Do Ga Ga and Ninja Librarian. Both were instructional and fun. I think they would be particularly useful in middle and high school. Once I registered for TeacherTube I was able to access things on Japan. Both will be useful in a school setting; however, the teacher will have to careful view before presenting abt video to the class both for content and age appropriateness.

I think I will be exploring these sites much more and find definite uses for them in the classroom--especially in social studies and science. Here is my attempt to embed a video from TeacherTube on Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the video on Japan! Thanks for sharing. Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete